best medium car

You are going to have to be a tad more specific, medium in terms of what, what sort of budget, what sort of things do you look for in a car, etc.

ok, in terms of focus or vectra type size
money probably under 12000, so 2nd hand
cars arent my 1st priority, more in terms of necessity
petrol or diesel
4 doors
no issues with any make

:) best medium car

Was speaking to a friend in the trade, apparently BMW are about to release a top secret 9 series with Crystal Ball compartment and Tarot Card storage and pop-up shuffler as standard ;) . It sounds ideal.

you could get a brand new car for that money

Seeing no manufacturer issues

KIA Picantoa (sp?) they are only £6k so you could get 2!!!

Or (realistically) a band new focus off broadspeed.com

Fuel economy is the biggest perceived cost of motoring.

In reality, it is actually many peoples smallest cost - people simply don't realise this.

[TW]Fox said:
Fuel economy is the biggest perceived cost of motoring.

In reality, it is actually many peoples smallest cost - people simply don't realise this.

Truth!

Depreciation is normaly by far the biggest cost unless your insurance is huge for some reason.

Heh, maybe for you folks that are too afraid to be seen driving a shed!! :p

For me, I pay for my car every three weeks in petrol!! And that's at 24mpg and only driving 35 miles per day!! :D

i would go for a 3/4 year old focus/astra/civic sorta thing. going diesel to make fuel costs seem cheaper will probably cost you more unless you are doing 16k plus a year miles ish. overall as diesels are more to buy, insure, service, parts are dearer, insurance quite high aswell, also the fuel per litre costs more

if it was me and I wanted to get a medium sized car i would get a 03ish plate 1.6 16v focus as it has enough power while being good with petrol and car isn't going to loose thousands in value each year. but as you have 12k to spend you could get a really flash car thats a few year old or a nise shiny new car :)
oh and that saleen outside overclockers looks fair nice you could get 1 of those :p

Back
Top Bottom