Best new build with GTX 1050TI ?

Associate
hi i would like to build the best gaming pc i can with the graphic card gtx 1050ti that i already have, i have a budget of £1000 but please still give me the best build no matter what cost?

hi i would like to build the best gaming pc i can with the graphic card gtx 1050ti that i already have, i have a budget of £1000 but please still give me the best build no matter what cost?

Below is overkill but meets what you want for pure power

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £993.50 (includes shipping: £14.70)​

Ryzen version - great for 1440p gaming (can't do on your current GPU)

Saved £100 to out towards better GPU with selling the 1050ti .

Total: £897.07 (includes shipping: £15.30)

Hi, would you need any peripherals, too?

Total: £982.09 (includes shipping: £13.20)​

Below is overkill but meets what you want for pure power
Ryzen version - great for 1440p gaming (can't do on your current GPU)
Saved £100 to out towards better GPU with selling the 1050ti .
Hi, would you need any peripherals, too?

what the hell guys!? @jehova67 has a 1050ti...it's never going to be more than a low-end "gaming" system...
for £1000...should be selling the 1050ti and getting a vega 56 at minimum...

Total: £1,015.48 (includes shipping: £12.60)

Totally agree. If your budget is 1K, get rid of the 1050ti and build a proper system.

Spending 1K on the core then dropping in a GTX1050Ti on a Gaming PC is like putting bicycle wheels on a Ferrari.

Totally agree. If your budget is 1K, get rid of the 1050ti and build a proper system.

Spending 1K on the core then dropping in a GTX1050Ti on a Gaming PC is like putting bicycle wheels on a Ferrari.

Not necessary. The guy can wait the new 7nm cards coming in several months and skip today's.

I would imagine that the 1050ti is probably the best component of his current system and wants advice on how to maximise his rig, negative GPU, with a look to upgrading that in the future.

For me though - I have just gone for a Ryzen 2600, B450 Tomahawk and 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3000mhz RAM. Paired with my Vega 56, it should perform great.

You could have all of those components, with a Vega 56 / 1070ti for under a grand. Could look at improving if he doesnt need a new screen, etc.

Not necessary. The guy can wait the new 7nm cards coming in several months and skip today's.
don't think you left much budget to get a new GPU, even if OP wanted to wait a few months... ;)

Just following what their request was , in theory, just an i3/ryzen 1400 and 8GB will do just fine on a b450 for £500 odd
yeah. weird request to pair a £1000 with a 1050ti...lol

thanks all for the advice, i can see now that its better to build a new gaming system for around £1000 and sell my 1050ti and build with new gpu, so please advise me further?:)

don't think you left much budget to get a new GPU, even if OP wanted to wait a few months... ;)

yeah. weird request to pair a £1000 with a 1050ti...lol
sorry did not meen to sound weird but this is the first time im going to attempt to build a pc, its for my son its his pc that i was going to attempt to upgrade as its lagging in a couple new games he plays, he is at college learning to do this as a job, going to be joint effort, i know its going to be a hard thing to do but with help on this forum it should get done, wish us luck :)

i know its going to be a hard thing to do but with help on this forum it should get done
you know where to find us :P

my 2p, once you sell the 1050ti:

top of the range ryzen + top of the range vega :)
mobo is out of stock currently at ocuk, but can be bought elsewhere
case only comes with 1 fan, so added 2x 140mm fans for the front intakes

Total: £1,139.34 (includes shipping: £12.60)​

Vega 64 (push tamzzy mATX board if you can or in stock )

Total: £981.36 (includes shipping: £12.60)

Or Vega 56 and Freesync 1080p 144hz

Total: £1,026.99 (includes shipping: £13.20)

sorry did not meen to sound weird but this is the first time im going to attempt to build a pc, its for my son its his pc that i was going to attempt to upgrade as its lagging in a couple new games he plays, he is at college learning to do this as a job, going to be joint effort, i know its going to be a hard thing to do but with help on this forum it should get done, wish us luck :)

The hardest part is choosing the components. The assembly probably won't be hard unless you've chosen a case that's hard to work in or a cooling system that's a bit of a bother to install. It's fiddly work, but it's not difficult work especially if you plan it out a bit beforehand (and you have a torch).

Back
Top Bottom