Best Price for 5D mk II?

Soldato
Arrived at 10.30 this morning :D just got home so time to play! So excited!

Cancelled my order, i must have been far down the que, ordered about 8.30pm on thurs night.

Not that upset had this delivered yesterday for a very nice price

1dmk3.jpg

Associate
As expected, upgrading is costing me more than just buying the new body lol, add on the grip, second battery and remote cable release (different connector than 400d) and that's another £300 gone!

I had a good play with it last night anyway...wow! So impressed! You can see such a difference, definitely worth the money!

Soldato
Have you got money with them at the moment bobby?

No, i cancelled after 5-6 days, after it wasnt delivered, asked for the money back.

Funny thing was when i rang to ask when it would be here, they couldnt say, they had no idea if it had been dispatched, very odd company.

Paid by debit card as well (Top Tip:Always Pay By VISA !!!) they refunded pretty quickly which was a shock judging by the things ive read about them.

Soldato
Just thought I'd update this with this offer..

Canon Eos 5D Mark II with Canon Speedlite 580EX II for £1799. I can vouch for this company, my neighbour just had his delivered this morning, took 2 days to arrive. :)

http://www.wilkinson.co.uk/store/product.php?productid=18232

where does it say it comes with the speedlite flash ? ?

that would make the camera about £1500, which sounds to good to be true

the cheapest ive found the camera for is £1755

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
where does it say it comes with the speedlite flash ? ?

that would make the camera about £1500, which sounds to good to be true

the cheapest ive found the camera for is £1755

Expired today sorry mate. Was only a limited offer. I bougt my neighbours 580 exII off him from this deal so it was certainly on when I posted.

Back
Top Bottom