Best 'Quality' 4070 based laptop >£1500

Associate
Im thinking of finally upgrading my trusty Razer Blade 15 (i7-8750H/GTX1060)

Budget will be around or under £1500 in reality. I realise I'd get more hardware bang for buck with the cheaper brands, however Ive grown accustomed to the really nice build quality of the Razer so dont really want to compromise on that too much. What options do I have that would suit best ?

Thanks

Soldato
Dave2D is good for gaming laptop reviews:

For reference, here's a list of the gaming laptop brands I know of:

Alienware
Aorus
Asus
HP
Lenovo
MSI
Razer

I only have experience of Dell laptops, which own Alienware. The Dell build quality is good.

Of the above, I would look at Razer, Alienware, Asus, MSI and Aorus, in that order, based on my brand perception.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Thanks Radderfire, I've been watching a few Dave2D videos, vey informative. If I could afford anoter Razer I would probaby get one of those, however to get one with a 4070 is way out of budget. I have had an Alienware before which I really liked so thats the next port of call I think.

Soldato
Thanks Radderfire, I've been watching a few Dave2D videos, vey informative. If I could afford anoter Razer I would probaby get one of those, however to get one with a 4070 is way out of budget. I have had an Alienware before which I really liked so thats the next port of call I think.

Alienware with a 4070 are £1750 I think but maybe you can find a sale

I would just buy a lenovo though, all the modern gaming laptops are not built like they were 10+ years ago. They feel very Chinese to me.

Back
Top Bottom