Best RSS reader?

Soldato
I used to use Google Reader years ago when it was still a thing but Google killed it. So far I haven't found anything that I really like.

Can anyone recommend a good Windows 10 RSS reader at all? I find them pretty useful for having a list of websites that I want to look through quickly.

Soldato
Slight thread revival but is anyone enjoying the use of filters in Feedly? I'm totally fed up of the rubbish that the Local World/Reach owned outlets are pumping out so I decided to turn on some filters. Right now I have blocked any article in my local news subgroup which contains the text:

Gogglebox
Good Morning Britain
Instagram
ITV
Love Island
The Chase
The Mirror
This Morning

The output is such better as the filters have blocked over 300 articles this week alone.

Soldato
OP
Slight thread revival but is anyone enjoying the use of filters in Feedly? I'm totally fed up of the rubbish that the Local World/Reach owned outlets are pumping out so I decided to turn on some filters. Right now I have blocked any article in my local news subgroup which contains the text:

Gogglebox
Good Morning Britain
Instagram
ITV
Love Island
The Chase
The Mirror
This Morning

The output is such better as the filters have blocked over 300 articles this week alone.

I stopped reading RSS for a long time but might get back into it again.

Back
Top Bottom