Best Soundcard for Gaming with Sennheiser PC360?

• Thread starter Deleted member 101777
  • Start date

Deleted member 101777

D

Deleted member 101777

[Post deleted.]

[Post deleted.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
I personally would go with the Xonar STX. I own a Xonar Xense and I approve of the quality output by my ASUS product! Of course the Creative solution is a lot more budget conscious!

Music + Gaming = Xonar STX
Gaming = Creative (Though still good for music if I'm not mistaken)

Just my two cents

Soldato
If gaming is the primary consideration get the Creative Z.

If you want the best of both worlds, gaming and music then get the Creative Zxr.

I don't know if this makes any difference, but there are a few people over on head fi and hardforum who switched from Xonar ST/STX's card to the Creative Z and have been very happy.

Associate
The Asus Essence STX is a superb card, agreed it doesn't have 5.1 support, the sound through even moderate speakers take some beating ( don't be put off by posts reporting driver problems , mine works fine with latest Asus ones ). Many people on this forum use Sennheiser PC 350 headset as a combo for gaming, everything depends on your budget. I intend to buy the PC 350 SE after sampling them with both games & music, truly amazing quality.
If you can afford it the new Sennheiser PC 363D provide a solution for what you are looking for, it includes an inline USB sound processor for 7.1 but at a price !

Deleted member 101777

D

Deleted member 101777

OP
[Post deleted.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom