Best TV series of the year 2023

Caporegime
Very similar to my other thread, although the rules are different:

1) Series has to be released to a terrestrial TV channel, Sky, Netflix, D+ etc (basically a service available in the UK)
2) All episodes of the series have to have aired between January 1st and December 1st. At a stretch you could do a season of an existing show (i.e. Succession - Season 4)
3) No spoilers - you can do that in the show's own thread.
4) No commentary about the usual stuff from the usual suspects.
5) No youtube links (they'll just derail the thread)
6) Provide an IMDB link, to help out others.
7) Have some fun ffs, its xmas :p
8) Feel free to edit your post and change your mind (I know I might!) - rather than creating a second post that will make the totalling harder!

rp2000

Ted Lasso, Season 3.

Wanted to pick a new original show, but I suspect each Ted Lasso season would have been in my top 3 for the last 3 years anyway! So refreshingly different to other stuff I watch and heartwarming :cool:

rp2000

Best show of 2024: The Last of Us.

Best show I watched in 2024: Ted Lasso
This post confuses me?!

I realise, looking back at what I've watched this year, a lot of it is from previous years. Maybe Silo or Tulsa King, for new shows. Yes, The Last of Us would be in the discussion.

I assume you want one vote, so I will go Silo.

This post confuses me?!

I realise, looking back at what I've watched this year, a lot of it is from previous years. Maybe Silo or Tulsa King, for new shows. Yes, The Last of Us would be in the discussion.

I assume you want one vote, so I will go Silo.

The best show I actually watched that came out this year was The Last of Us.

The show I actually enjoyed the most but didn't come out this year was Ted Lasso.

Back
Top Bottom