Best TV series of the year 2023

I can’t believe I’m saying this but Star Trek Picard Season 3.

I watch One piece and House of the Dragon this year but somehow Picard Season 3 was the one that stayed with me. If you would have told me at the start of the year this would be good let alone my favorite show of the year I would assume you were so high that any drug test would melt the beaker it was stored in, but here we are.

While I wouldn't try to argue that it was the best show released this year, my vote goes to:

One Piece

It was an absolute joy to watch. I went in not knowing what to expect - I haven't read the manga, watched the anime or played any of the games. I enjoyed every minute of it.

Me thoughts as well.

I didn’t have a clue, was brilliant though.

Another vote for Picard season 3. The first two seasons were ok, and I only watched the third after reading some reviews. There was one scene that was pretty special in ep 09;)

Last edited:
And the Winner is.........The Last of Us
I guess I will watch it in 2024 to see what the fuss is about, after I play the game on PlayStation!

rp2000

think having played the game before kinda lost its edge watching the series , As I knew what was coming lost the surprise factor but still very much enjoyed it , think watching it first and playing the game after would have been better never played it on playstation the PC release was just around the same time or just before the series release :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom