Best way to 'hide' case branding?

Soldato
Hey guys,

I love my case, its not the easiest to work in, but the quality is decent and is bit of a looker. My only gripe really is that the case manufacture logo is..well..real tacky..

Can someone please tell me the best way to conceal the logo, its on black case metal..

thanks guys, oh, and if you would like a few photos to see what i mean just let me know.

Soldato
OP
Sorry guys, I should have mentioned the case? Im not sure if I can because it is one that OCUK doesnt stock?

Can I still post it?

Soldato
You can mention any product, regardless of whether OCUK sell it not, just not a competitor.

You could use vinyl, or acrylic covered in vinyl. I did that for a Phanteks Evolv case to cover the PSU shroud (see second build in my sig).

Associate
Stick this over the logo

14dqe4h.jpg

Soldato
OP
:rolleyes: its nice in the flesh..

anyways..some vinyl would be a good idea. yeah some of the internet photos don show the logo, but trust me its UGLY AS ****

Soldato
:rolleyes: its nice in the flesh..

anyways..some vinyl would be a good idea. yeah some of the internet photos don show the logo, but trust me its UGLY AS ****
TBH the R4 is becoming dated, it has no PSU shroud along with only 2 SSD mount both of which are on the back with little amounts of space for cables in the back, when I upgrade my PC next it's getting another case.

Soldato
OP
I think to redeem youself to OCUK , you should buy a new case, then post pictures of you breaking the other one up for scrap

I would hope I dont have to redeem myself as I have just spent over £650 on a new GPU from OCUK, as well as everything else I buy..;)

Back
Top Bottom