Best Wireless Gaming Mouse ?

Associate
Got a £20 Trust gaming mouse from Tesco and it's ok but its not as responsive and precise as my wired gaming mouse ( £5 off a well known website )

Can anyone suggest a good gaming mouse for £60 or less please ?

Is it the case that higher DPI the better

Associate
Mice with a higher DPI sensor aren't necessarily better than a lower DPI sensor mouse (a lot of gamers use between 400-1000dpi). How precise the sensor is at tracking is often more important.

As far as mice go in your budget, the Logitech offerings seem to be your best bet. Have a look at the G305 and G603, both use an AA battery which lasts literally months.

Shape is more important than anything with sensors becoming better than yesteryear, so compare what you find comfortable first and foremost.

Soldato
The old ones....... Im using the first gaming spec cordless mouse from logitech, the MX 700 and in my opinion it blows all the mice that are out now, out of the water

Associate
I have the :

1. G Pro Wireless/GPW
2. G305
3. G703

The best is subjective to what you play, but you can get used to any of these mouses and play really well with them, best ergo is G703, best budget G305, use the weight reduction trick with the AAA battery, bring the weight down to almost GPW levels, and last up to 2 weeks run time, the shape might take a week or so to get used to,can be had for £20+ in certain sales, The GPW quite expensive can be had for £100 maybe less, good light weight, very good battery life last for a 1/2 weeks charges quick, doesn't immediately feel good, takes a few weeks to get used, just have to stick with it, will initially feel like you wasted money, but its my main ATM, bit to expensive thou, the new king is apparently the new Razer Viper Elite, as good/better then the GPW little bit lighter, well balanced feels similar to the gpw..etc! but real expensive! at £150

Back
Top Bottom