Bet no one saw this one coming (Weinstein's conviction over-turned)..

Soldato
They all got great roles, they came together and became famous. They aways had the opportunity to walk away they didn't.
I don't see this as rape, rape is when you can't walk away and the person is held down by force.
You’d get perma’d from this place for too many swearies but I’d rather see a million of those than this abhorrent nonsense. Get a grip.

Associate
You’d get perma’d from this place for too many swearies but I’d rather see a million of those than this abhorrent nonsense. Get a grip.

I tell you something, I have a family member that was center in a rape case. This person does not leave the house alone, does not like to be alone or be with people other than family members, does not hang around with the opposite sex In other words Life destroyed.

Big difference compared to those in this case.
They made their money.

Unfortunately, you don't know the difference between having the choice and not having a choice.

Caporegime
I tell you something, I have a family member that was center in a rape case. This person does not leave the house alone, does not like to be alone or be with people other than family members, does not hang around with the opposite sex In other words Life destroyed.

Big difference compared to those in this case.
They made their money.

Unfortunately, you don't know the difference between having the choice and not having a choice.

Guys he has a family member who was in a rape case, he's clearly the authority on this matter. Stand down everyone.

Caporegime
Try and guess who you think it is ;)

wilson.jpg

Soldato

I know someone that was in a car crash and died.

Imagine my incredulity when another person I know was in a car crash and didn't die.

I was gobsmacked. Never before had I realised that there can be different degrees and types of a thing, and different outcomes and reactions to it! What a crazy world.

Soldato
Remember it's not about sleeping to get ahead. It's the not sleeping and getting black booked by the most connected man in Hollywood that makes the interaction as sickening as it is.
The only woman I know of who may have been black booked was Courtney Love after she publicly warned people about Harvey in a 2005 interview.

Associate
I know someone that was in a car crash and died.

Imagine my incredulity when another person I know was in a car crash and didn't die.

I was gobsmacked. Never before had I realised that there can be different degrees and types of a thing, and different outcomes and reactions to it! What a crazy world.

People need to understand "choice" and how that makes a big difference.

Car accident is not a decision taken by the person. Therefore walking away or not does not matter in your example.

Back
Top Bottom