Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro's or Sennheiser HD595's?

Soldato
After many hours of research, I have narrowed down my search for new headphones to these.

I've found the Senn's for £90 and the Beyer's for £77.

The headphones will be used mainly for films/tv shows. A little bitt of gaming (Halo 2 Xbox / Halo 2 Vista) and music, but not as much as films. I currently have Sennheiser HD212Pro's, by the way. So I'm hoping these would make a nice upgrade.

So, which ones do you think I should choose?

Soldato
How are you driving the phones amp/computer? The hd595 are very easy to drive ive owned a pair for 2 years sound great with everything and very comfy also. From what ive read the 770s really nead a headphone amp to sould there best. If it were my money id get another set of senn hd595s ;)

Soldato
OP
danoliver1 said:
How are you driving the phones amp/computer? The hd595 are very easy to drive ive owned a pair for 2 years sound great with everything and very comfy also. From what ive read the 770s really nead a headphone amp to sould there best. If it were my money id get another set of senn hd595s ;)

Well I was planning on buying a little headphone amp anyway. I was looking at Go Vibe 5/6, PA2v2, or LDM+.

All around the same price.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
ive got the dt770 80ohms, and ive got to say they are great for gaming

they are also good for movies/music, but 90% of the time i use them for gaming so cant really comment on that, but for gaming you will not be disappointed

Back
Top Bottom