Beyond Good And Evil

Caporegime
Did anyone ever play this? It's a few years old and it wasn't a big hit, but I picked it up on ebay for a couple of quid and it's amazing! It's kinda like a Zelda game or something - a big mysterious quest and lots of side things to do. The puzzles are good, the plot is engaging, and it's pretty funny too. I'm loving it.

Anyone else ever played it?

Soldato
beyond good and evil had the potential to be as great as ff7, but one aspect lets it down massive (spoiler? i dunno. i wont say what). still one of my favourite games however. Also, its far better on the xbox imo. Just seems to run better.

Soldato
BG&E is great fun I found it a little repetitive later on but it is good fun... some of the puzzels are very cunning indeed..

BG&E and LBA 2 are definately in my top 10 of under-rated games.

Soldato
Sorry for the acronymns as the previous poster pointed out LBA = Little Big Adventure - classic sort of 3D/Isometric game... ah they don't make them like they used too...

Soldato
Game acronyms and PC acronymns I can handle it's just some of the other ones in the posts I get confused by TTIUWP (or whatever the heck it is) I still have no idea of... :)

Man of Honour
TTIUWP = "this thread is useless without pictures"

or my preferred translation "hey look at me jumping on the bandwagon using one of those crazy lil' forum phrases, i'm in with the cool gang now"

Associate
LBA (can't remember if it was the first or second) was one of the hardest and most frustrating games I've ever played. But it was strangely fun though! :p

Soldato
LBA 1 was quite hard - LBA 2 was frustrating in parts but very fun... it was good when you got the little dune buggy and ran things over.. the fighting was also fun... just using that ball thing to hit switches was a pain now and again....

Soldato
seek said:
always really wanted to play this. never found a copy for pc though (that was reasonably priced). :/

I managed to pick it up brand new from an online shop for the price of the postage :D can never be bothered to actually play it though :( might just get rid, if you want it let us know and I'll bung it in the post for you dude.

Soldato
R0551 said:
I managed to pick it up brand new from an online shop for the price of the postage :D can never be bothered to actually play it though :( might just get rid, if you want it let us know and I'll bung it in the post for you dude.
yeah that would be great thanks, if it's no hassle. :)

i'll email my post address to your trust addy.

Back
Top Bottom