BF2 Special Forces

Associate
Just got back into BF2 playing infantry only maps are great and i notice the really good players use the spec forces guns.

Is it worth getting? For the extra maps/guns etc?

wouldnt say it was worth it these days, it was worth it before as you get 2x unlocks per level, which was handy, since I, like many people, found the rewarding guns for time spent a bit er.. retarded. To much like mmorpg for my liking :)

peetee said:
wouldnt say it was worth it these days, it was worth it before as you get 2x unlocks per level, which was handy, since I, like many people, found the rewarding guns for time spent a bit er.. retarded. To much like mmorpg for my liking :)
I agree....

What annoys me even more is that I can now only play SP so can't unlock!!!!

theres a config file you can edit for when you launch your own server somewhere, just have a look on gamecopyworld or something, you can run unlimited(well as many as ** pc can calculate) bots too

Ive already logged onto SF with 3 of my friends accounts so they could all get the guns. Heck i even ranked one of my friends up 5k in points because he needed to get some unlocks.

With the SF you get two unlocks per rank as well. So even if you dont want all the SF guns you can get the standard ones quicker!

peetee said:
theres a config file you can edit for when you launch your own server somewhere, just have a look on gamecopyworld or something, you can run unlimited(well as many as ** pc can calculate) bots too
Yeah, I'm running on 100 bots at the moment.

The problem with the weapons unlocking hacks is it is all or nothing... ALL the SF weapons OR the old.

Back
Top Bottom