Big BF2 session, tonight? Anyone up for it?

Associate
You chose an American server, even though you posted on a forum where probably 80% are from the UK, needless to mention it was Vehicles too, most of the people on here who I've seen prefer Inf only, this was doomed to start with :D

I'll be on tomorrow after work hopefully, probably getting raped like I did earlier, not by sharpie though, he wishes. ;)

Soldato
If this is happening again tmrw i might be up for it. Are you just playing Vanilla BF2? I will need to patch up and install but should be good.. also have a mic and will give back any flak i take so banter is a go! :p

Associate
You chose an American server, even though you posted on a forum where probably 80% are from the UK, needless to mention it was Vehicles too, most of the people on here who I've seen prefer Inf only, this was doomed to start with :D

I'll be on tomorrow after work hopefully, probably getting raped like I did earlier, not by sharpie though, he wishes. ;)

/Phail

siders you know im your hunny bunny.

And choosing a US server "for the sake of easyness" was kinda odd.

the players who would be on are from the UK. having a 120+ ping is not good for vehicles or infantry.

If you must choose a US server make it infantry only.

UK can be vehicles or inf. :)

Back
Top Bottom