BigScreen beta vr

Associate
Hi Guys, anyone tried this app, Installed it last night as I bought myself a Oculus rift S and its really good, had a great time talking to people while watchin various films etc

Associate
I've gave it a try, but found the resolution too low to be really useful, however I imagine that if you were able to stream a match using it with some mates sat with you virtually, it would be more than good enough

Soldato
Always been a closet fan, but they really need to push on. A couple of years ago they streamed Top Gun 3D to wide applause, nearly 3 years later they still not sorted out any deal to continue that. It plays to it's strength with the shared experience, but like all things VR and like that, it tends to be the younger audience you run in to which is kind of problematic for 40 somethings like myself if your looking to engage.

Id like to see more focused virtual hubs for the games or tv/films I'm in to. A good example would be a racing game where you hang out in a paddock/pit area or in a building and have video's of races going on. The conversation would flow with like mind racers while waiting to jump in to a connected games multiplayer.

Back
Top Bottom