Bike parking.

Associate
Theres not a lot of spots to park up your bike in the town of perth :( but they are a few small car parks with open spaces in the corners where you can fit 2-3 bikes. But most off them are paid.

If i parked my bike up in one of those spaces do i have to pay or is it cars only? if i parked my bike in one of the spaces i would not be obstructing any traffic. Unless i was completely stupid i could block somebodies cars door but you could fit 3 bikes in there and have a full car doors width free space.

Soldato
As above, most car parks will specifically allow bikes in certain areas. I generally park where ever I want though and never had an issue, bit hard to stick a paid sticker to a bike and expect it to be there when you get back lol.

Associate
OP
Most paid car parks here specifically allow bikes in certain areas.

Where does everyone else park them?

depends what time, there are 2 small areas that can hold 5 bikes around the town but there always full or theres some stupid idiot who parks it horizontal making even less room.

iv seen people park in a yellow stripped box where the parking meters are, usely see 2 bikes parked in front. Usually room left for people to walk past.

Back
Top Bottom