Bikers Youtube thread

Associate
i hope the guy is ok , but OMG that was sooooo funny , didnt even look like he botherd to turn into the corner or brake when he knew he was going into the dirt ...and the camera man just says .....bleh!

:D

Soldato
That looks like a very nice road to travel along...at 60...that guy might want to be careful though, i'd imagine it would be quite easy to accidentally wheelie over some of those crests...
:D

Soldato
Not sure who this is but the date on the video is wrong as it was actually 31st July last year on a road that it just happens I also ride quite often ;)

I the riders defence I don't think he looks like he's exceeding 60mph at any point :rolleyes:

That looks a lot like the road from the A59 to Otley?

Soldato
Wow... That vid [VFR_KID] has made me want to convert my 748 into a track only bike... Seriously considering it recently and that has pushed me one step closer!

ags

Soldato
BLOODY HELL!

The guy took it pretty well I must say, though he was probably in shock

Soldato
BLOODY HELL!

The guy took it pretty well I must say, though he was probably in shock

Damn right he did. I would have been on the bonnet pulling her through the window before she had a chance to get out. look how far under the car the bike is. She was flying.

A friend of mines a few years ago had an accident like this and the woman said, you are the wrong colour I didnt see you. (blue bike and gear) :confused: What colour do you need to see me?

Soldato
I don't own a motorcycle but am a fan.

My dad rides a speed triple and made his own exhaust, quite old but saw this thread and thought I'd post it.