US: Billions (2016)

Soldato
Came to this a little late as the trailer in the OP didn't convince me it was a must watch but it is brilliant. There has not been a bad episode yet and this weeks was up there with the rest. I really like that it is has become a personal vendetta for Chuck and he is compromising the morals of Bryan.

Soldato
Fantastic final episode with some brilliantly powerful scenes and epic acting. So glad Showtime have decided to continue with another season, can't wait :)
Great series, highly recommended

Soldato
Just getting in to this, enjoying it so far.

Well cast too though don't think David Costabile is a good fit and Damian Lewis seems to, annoyingly, have an odd lisp/his mouth goes a bit funny sometimes (not sure if this is 'in character')... I've not seen much of his stuff except for Band of Brothers so maybe I never noticed...

Associate
Just getting in to this, enjoying it so far.

Well cast too though don't think David Costabile is a good fit and Damian Lewis seems to, annoyingly, have an odd lisp/his mouth goes a bit funny sometimes (not sure if this is 'in character')... I've not seen much of his stuff except for Band of Brothers so maybe I never noticed...

Def the character. Never noticed while watching homeland.

Caporegime
Just finished season 1 on sky box sets. What a great show. Super looking forward to season 2 and loved how season 1 ended.

Soldato
just watched final episode - excellent - drip feeding it to savour the series

wanted to find the music from the final episode since the final punk song sounded a bit like stiff little fingers
It you had not previously visited tunefind it gives you all the songs
song was TITUS ANDRONICUS - "DIMED OUT"

Back
Top Bottom