Bios flicker advanced settings

Associate
I had a look last night at the pics, and I think it has partially pixelated and jumbled blocks in the BIOS screen.

So I agree with @Orcvader if you've tried DP and HDMI (and if available, the onboard display output) and there's no issues (so you've eliminated the display output being the culprit), it then suggests something off with the BIOS, CPU/Motherbaord at that point rather than a display issue.

I'd get the whole motherboard RMA'd/swapped for a new one if OP just got it. It's not worth trying to diagnose that, as if it can be "fixed" you don't know if the fix is "temporary" or not. That's why I held onto my Asus X79 R4E, as by the time I was able to diagnose it was the motherbaord (because "fixes" that were tempoary masked the actual cause - the motherboard itself), it was far too late to do anything about it.

And after that, if it's still buggy, the last thing it should be would be the CPU, so a fairly linear progression that should solve your problem in the long term without any doubts to the state of the display, BIOS, motherboard or CPU.

Back
Top Bottom