BioShock forums up!

Soldato
This game title reminded me of an old Origin Systems game. Was Bioforge.

Take it Bioshock has nothing in common with the old title I was thinking of? As EA probably own the rights still.

Man of Honour
OP
From what I can see on your link the two have very few similarities beyond the name.

I mean, they obviously both have some similarities, like genetic modification being present in the game, but even ignoring the vast time gulf between them, there's not much else ;)

btw:

There's a new interview up. Not sure I approve of the way it's been written up (e.g. badly) but it's an interesting read anyhow:

http://games.kikizo.com/features/bioshock_interview_feb07_p1.asp

Associate
Looking forward to this game when its out, i never did really get a chance to play system shock when it came out, i wont be making the same mistake again this time :)

Bane said:
This game title reminded me of an old Origin Systems game. Was Bioforge.

Take it Bioshock has nothing in common with the old title I was thinking of? As EA probably own the rights still.

Wow I totally forgot about that game, I remember having the demo and playing it for a good few weeks as i couldnt figure out how to complete it :eek: was also amazed at the true to life graphics :p it had back then :)

Man of Honour
OP
Yeah..the forums haven't quite got going yet. Considering how new they are though, they could be worse.

Perhaps it 2kgames actually advertised them somewhere :p

I've never managed to play through System Shock 1 (though I've played and modded System Shock 2 to death) - SS1 was so picky about when it'd work and how well that the simple act of installing it left me with no patience to get to grips with the controls/dos graphics. Sad, really...

Back
Top Bottom