BioStar?

Associate
OC Don't Stock Biostar . I seen The board for sale in places But not worth the price , Got poor on board sound ,Not many USB's , No WI-FI , Really only worth around £69.99 ,
compering it to Intel side of ITX Motherboards this is a low bear bones Board.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Biostar Racing Z270GT9 Motherboard Revie

whttp://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/biostar-gaming-z270gt9-motherboard,5045.html

aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9JLzYvNjczMjc4L29yaWdpbmFsL0Jpb3N0YXJfWjI3MEdUOV9Ub3AuanBn

Soldato
OC Don't Stock Biostar . I seen The board for sale in places But not worth the price , Got poor on board sound ,Not many USB's , No WI-FI , Really only worth around £69.99 ,
compering it to Intel side of ITX Motherboards this is a low bear bones Board.
Shame they don't stock Biostar as caseking de stock them, however, you can select English for the language on the site. I have the X370GT7 and it has been very very stable with my R7 1700. I was getting 2933mhz on my memory until I updated to Win 10 Creators but since then won't post above 2666mhz. Hopefully the new agesa update to come will fix these issues. I am not into overclocking now but I do know the GT7 board has very highly rated power phases. Biostar are not the quickest at getting new bioses out but I am impressed by the GT7 for the £179 it cost me.

Back
Top Bottom