Bit of a bargain...

Soldato
OP
It's hardwired, the left speaker plugs into the right via a phono-like connector though.

I am sure you could cut the wire and solder in a female 3.5mm jack easily enough though.

Soldato
A high street electronics store used to/possibly still do sell these or the same speakers but with a different brand. The did sound reasonable for the price, better than you'd expect :) . Occasionally had them for £15, my staff price would have been about £11 :eek:

Soldato
I'm looking to get some new speakers, and these seem to fit the bill perfectly, for those that have already bought them:

I'll be playing a lot of FPS gamse through them, I guess most will have them just sat on their desks besides your monitors like I will: are you feeling the bass quiet punchy and well 'good enough' ??? I see the OP states perhaps lacking bass, but then 4" driver and all, will they do meaty explosions justice?

/edit, and do they have a volume control wired in or is it all done through the PC? Looking to use headphones too, so would need a fly for that too =/

Last edited:
Soldato
Ah thanks, well I was looking to spend £20-40 on some cheap speakers for my laptop so looks like its either these or the Z3?

Soldato
OP
Sure;

29pelh0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom