Would one of you make this alloy

whiteone.jpg

the same colours as this one please.

BBS_CH_BlackRed-1.jpg

Want to see what they would look like on my car

focus.jpg

Thanks in advance

Soldato
It will look good, but matt black is horrible to keep clean (and will need frequent applications of tyre black or else your tyres will look brown next to the wheels) and the rim tape is tacky in the extreme (looks poor on almost everything I've ever seen it applied in my opinion) :)

Also, is your car lowered - get some Eibach sportlines if you're going to change the wheels, just to lose the standard Ford monster truck stance!

Permabanned
Black wheels are a pain in the arse and impossible to keep clean. Not to mention that even the most minor curbing becomes a huge event that'll make you sick to your stomach. I'll never do it again (probably).

Anthracite is where it's at.

Soldato
OP
Black wheels are a pain in the arse and impossible to keep clean. Not to mention that even the most minor curbing becomes a huge event that'll make you sick to your stomach. I'll never do it again (probably).

Anthracite is where it's at.

Have been quoted £318 to refurb the standard ones and powder-coat them in anthracite. Not sure how they would look though and i would probably prefer to just buy some new ones.

Permabanned
I wouldn't bother with powder coating, get them painted at a decent bodyshop - you'll end up with an arguably better finish, and a coating that is more durable (I've not had powdercoated wheels myself, but from what I've read when I first looked at doing my VXR wheels black, they chip rather than pit and it makes further refurbishing a PITA).

You could probably have them painted for £200, and a set of mint Anthracite wheels should sell easily on the owners club if you don't like them - I got over £100 for one single standard wheel.

Soldato
1. Keep them the same you boy racer noobface
2. Buy the original BBS you tight peasant.

3. Spend it on hookers
3.1. ////profit!!111

Associate
overclockersredfordwhee.jpg

Is that what your after?

sorry for the late reply, i got banned for starting a argument lol

looks ok to me, a little on the chav side, but not bad. just don't go over the top though eh. :D

Back
Top Bottom