BitFenix Pandora - Style Without Limits

Soldato
You may be limiting yourself for the future though. I'm not saying it would be totally impossible in the Pandora... but it's undoubtedly a challenge in some cases. Cable ties would be an absolute necessity. All depends how much you really love the Pandora, and if nothing else does it for you.

Associate
This is definitely the case for me, I think I'll be alright with the cable management may change to flat ones if necessary and will stick to just the one video card. The thinness of the enclosure and brushed silver aluminium is right up my street, now logo or no logo I can't decide if its a nice feature or just a tad tacky... :-/

I'll be ordering as soon as they're in stock; any word on an ETA OC?

Last edited:
Soldato
This is definitely the case for me, I think I'll be alright with the cable management may change to flat ones if necessary and will stick to just the one video card. The thinness of the enclosure and brushed silver aluminium is right up my street, now logo or no logo I can't decide if its a nice feature or just a tad tacky... :-/

I'll be ordering as soon as they're in stock; any word on an ETA OC?
They have been delayed (the mass-production to be exact) to address some of the issues that were pointed out by reviews. See here for a bit more info:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjsCnESY68E

Associate
Associate
OP
ETA of the case is expected to hit UK next month; right here at Overclockers of course!

The delay was to help refine some of the negative points because that is what we are all about, listening to the end user and adjusting for the best possible experience :)

Soldato
Nice to hear there's some refinements going on. Any chance of a list of what you're tweaking? I don't suppose mounting holes for a 2nd 120mm fan up top are included? Would be nice to have that option if we don't use a 3.5" mechanical drive up there.

I could just drill my own lol but it would be nice to not have to ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom