Bitfenix Prodigy M 2022

Soldato
OCUK are advertising them here and are selling them here.

I remember the old Prodigy M cases. They were excellent for a PC that had to be transportable. I remember that at one Goodwood Festival of Speed they were the PC case of choice because they were transportable and rose clear of the mud that got tracked in.

Last edited:
Soldato
The original was a great case, I had one for a while. My concern with this is, it doesn’t really look special enough and there’s stiff competition in this market place. Also, the inclusion of a 60mm fan? Is this 2005?

Soldato
OP
I think these are cases with a particular purpose. If your requirements fit that purpose then this case may well be for you. I'm looking forward to seeing the reviews.

Associate
New version looks like lazy work they could have improved it but it appears they have not even tried also the price tag is way to high.

I still have casekings special edition mitx version.

Associate
I hated what happened with the plastic on them it would turn all sticky also it was very poor quality becoming brittle.

When you look at the original mitx vs matx the design changes never made any sense and this new one appears to follow the matx design.

Looks to be listed for £110 who would be foolish enough to pay that when you can get cases far better for this price point complete madness.

Back
Top Bottom