Black Full tower case and more.

Associate
Hi. I am using a small Corsair Carbide 200R Compact ATM and it has used me well for the last few years. So since Xmas is around the corner and ive managed to get everything for the kids etc im going to treat myself on some new bits and bats.

I also won a fair amount of compensation from a fall (hence the early xmas shopping finished) that im going to splash on some fairly new gear for my computer. As you can see from my sig I have a fairly decent setup.

So firstly id like to have a full size case with plenty of room for water if i wish so later on and to also try lower the temps my cards are creating from being so cramped in the 200r. I dont mind too much what color but black is a pref.

2ndly, A 5.1 surround with plenty of bass to be centered around my gaming pod (think car racing pods in arcades) built by a friend to get that immersive feeling and a sound card to go with it, something like Asus Xonar and a rugged headset wireless if possible or with a long lead like my ol beach x12s.

3rdly, and one of my main selfish "i really wants" a gaming keyboard and mouse. I play all sorts from The witcher series to BF4 some MMOs WOW, WOT, Star Trek online I try them all tbo. Im currently using a standard keyboard and a perixx mx2000 gaming mouse but would like something more precise and conformable.

Budget can be up to £500 if thats enough? Can be more but not much +100 id say.

So thanks for taking the time to look and any suggestions are welcome.

Associate
I'd have put your post in general hardware for a start but anyway let have a look.

1) Phanteks Luxe in black is excellent choice for 120 quid http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CA-004-PT&groupid=2362&catid=2674

2) Do you mean 5.1 soundcard with wireless 5.1 headphones? I'll pass as not my forte.

3) Get your self and nice Ducky or Corsair, ignore all these gaming boards with macro keys etc you'll never use em ! Mouse I'm a Corsair fan but Razer is also good, get one that suits whether you play lot of mmo/rts as extra buttons there can be handy.

Back
Top Bottom