Black Ops 2 - no mouse pointer! *HELP!*

Associate
I've had Black Ops 2 on PC since release, and it's been fine.

Last couple of days when I fire it up through steam, I have no mouse cursor (pointer) in any of the menus!!! The mouse is still there, as if I move it around I can see it highlighting Settings, Online etc but can't physically see a pointer!!!

I'm using two screens, I've tried putting it in windowed mode, changing the screen etc but can't get the mouse pointer back! I have to resort to using the arrow keys and enter; once I'm in game it's fine.

Any ideas? This is infuriating, the worst thing in the world. :mad:

Soldato
I've had Black Ops 2 on PC since release, and it's been fine.

Last couple of days when I fire it up through steam, I have no mouse cursor (pointer) in any of the menus!!! The mouse is still there, as if I move it around I can see it highlighting Settings, Online etc but can't physically see a pointer!!!

I'm using two screens, I've tried putting it in windowed mode, changing the screen etc but can't get the mouse pointer back! I have to resort to using the arrow keys and enter; once I'm in game it's fine.

Any ideas? This is infuriating, the worst thing in the world. :mad:

Possibly a long shot - but I had exactly the same problem with Borderlands 2. Unplugging my usb devices and restarting the game fixed this. Plug them in again, start the game, no mouse pointer, take them out, all good. Very odd.

Back
Top Bottom