BlackMesa Source: A TRUE Half Life Source with COMPLETELY New Textures

Soldato
Co-operative

* Black Mesa co-op will allow players to not only recruit the assistance of security guards and scientists, but also that of your friends! Share the single-player experience by battling through Black Mesa together. Players will be able to wage battles, travel corridors and emerge victorious over the enemies and escape the confines of the Black Mesa Research Facility.
Cant wait, HL1 in co-op with your mates :D
http://mods.moddb.com/4384/black-mesa-source/
this does look v-nice indeed

Last edited:
Soldato
i think with a project this size they should have released it in chapters, so there is something out to get feedback from as well as lessening the amount of bug fixing and such

Associate
why the hell are they adding co-op?
that is yet more content to add which will only delay the release even further, increasing the likelihood of it never seeing the light of day! :(

Associate
I remember reading a small article about this ages ago in PC Gamer, and it still isn't out :(. This was just after the HL2 release so a good while ago.

Soldato
I stopped looking at this after Media Release 10 was such a great, big, massive, huge disappointment...

I wouldn't be so bitter about it but c'mon, they could've given a lot more media out than what they gave out! The new releases were hardly worth visiting the site for.

Agree about the music btw - 'tis awesome :D

Back
Top Bottom