Blizzcon 2013

Soldato
I don't know which is more annoying, the fact they're removing 10m heroic raiding, or the fact that Ghostcrawler clearly has no understanding of 10m raiding (claiming it's just something guilds who can't recruit 25 people do >.>).

The way I see it people who raid 10m now are either going to quit the game or have to move to a 20m guild, that or unsub between clearing normal and waiting for the next major patch :(

10 man guilds will still be able to do normal and heroic, mythic will be for 20man.

The only difference is that mythic will be the only difficulty which wont have flex scaling.

Will be interesting to see if the Paragons etc go back to 20man seeing they dropped from 25 to 10. If they want to be involved in world first races anymore then i guess they will have to.

BTW for the starcraft stuff i have no clue whats going on lol

Associate
10 man guilds will still be able to do normal and heroic, mythic will be for 20man.

The only difference is that mythic will be the only difficulty which wont have flex scaling.

Will be interesting to see if the Paragons etc go back to 20man seeing they dropped from 25 to 10. If they want to be involved in world first races anymore then i guess they will have to.

BTW for the starcraft stuff i have no clue whats going on lol

Seems loads of people are qq'ing on the 20 man size. Will be interesting to see how many current 10 man HC guilds step up to the new challenge of getting double the people.

Soldato
I never really liked 25 man raids, they were too much of a cluster****, too many people. I much preferred 10man. Was planning to get back into raiding next expansion too but guess not now :/

Soldato
i dont see whats stopping you getting into raiding again, you will still be able to do 10man raiding, just not at mythic difficulty.

Its all a bit of a play on words also as the current flex difficulty will basically be the new normal and the current normal difficulty will be the new heroic.

The reasoning behind this on the Q&A panel was apparently due to the amount of mechanics which they had to cut from encounters as they would work in 25man but not in 10.

At a single raid size they can tailor the mythic mechanics without worrying about having to cater to 2 raid sizes.

Soldato
Seems weird people getting bent out of shape because they have to organise 20 people. Back when I played we needed to muster 40! :p

Soldato
OP
*yawns* Almost to the end now. Just the closing ceremony and then the Blink-182 concert. Doubt we'll be getting any last minute big reveals.

I'm not even sure I want to stay up and watch the concert. Not really a Blink-182 fan.

Soldato
OP
Jesus. Is it just me or is this Blink-182 performance just..... BAD!

For one thing the sound levels are all wrong. There have been a number of sound issues during this Blizzcon and this closing ceremony is one of them. Also, they are just awful at performing live. Its only the fact I always stay up to the end of Blizzcon thats preventing me going to bed right now.

Soldato
OP
And there we go. Blizzcon is over.

Overall it was a good con this year. The sound issues were a pity and there a few let downs here or there, that concert in particular and the lack of info on the movie panel. But yeah.... overall it was worth the ticket price.

And now its time for bed. Goodnight! :)

Back
Top Bottom