Blocked member* amnesty

Soldato
I've not blocked anyone on OCUK as I spend most of my time in GD. Let's be honest, GD is a very strange place :D

Neowin however, well for a techie site it's full of people spouting rubbish. I've only blocked one person on that site as I just didn't have the time or patience to read his tripe.

Soldato
No-one can't see the point you only end up with a thread with half the replies missing, like overhearing a telephone conversation and you only get to hear one side of it. "Who, what, what are they talking about?!" and you can still see the offender if someone quotes them.

The only reason for it I can see if you don't trust yourself to not get yourself banned replying to something that offends you. If you're really that thin skinned then maybe you do need it.

Caporegime
No-one can't see the point you only end up with a thread with half the replies missing, like overhearing a telephone conversation and you only get to hear one side of it. "Who, what, what are they talking about?!" and you can still see the offender if someone quotes them.

The only reason for it I can see if you don't trust yourself to not get yourself banned replying to something that offends you. If you're really that thin skinned then maybe you do need it.

Some members are incapable of contributing anything worth reading, ever, which is what the ignore list is for.

Back
Top Bottom