Bloody neighbours and why i cannot get the RS : (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Just back from holidays and got a nice reminder why I cannot buy the RS while I live in my current house.

I have a 3 bed duplex with a 1 bed apartment above. The first meeting with the owners was him saying how the Fully star out swear words! could I afford a car like the st.

And constant crap since inc threats to damage our cars etc.

Got woken at 6am by him lashing the bin down the stairs and sticking it right against my driver’s door once more. When leaving I had to move it away and asked his missus nicely would she ask him to just place the bin a few feet away so I can get into my car.

And queue the shouting and obscenities so I just said thanks very much and gave her a wave.

Now i have asked him before would he mind not blocking the car and leaving the bins against it.

I really want to ***** slap this idiot.

I dont think i am being un reasonable in this request but its going no where and i am getting fed up living there.

Soldato
Going to the Police will make things worse (If anything even gets done about it). Unfortunately you're probably stuck to either ignoring it, building your own garage or moving.

Soldato
You come out with some dross, honestly what kind of opionion is this? A 14 year olds.

I've yet to read a better contribution from him, he certainly doesn't bring much to the table.

To the OP pursue this through landlords and the police and also if the building is owner occupied check tennancy and freehold agreements for the property you'll be amazed what little details can hide away in these. For my money though your best bet is to get out while you can, if you only renting give a months notice and move on.

Associate
It's nothing to do with the landlord. This is a neighourly dispute. So it's eitehr the council (moreso if council tenants) or the police.

But as sadi, this could cause more grief.

Sell and move. If you rent, even better - notice and move.

Soldato
Because the drivers don't have to worry about things like unemployment etc DUE TO THEM NOT HAVING JOBS RANT RANT RAGE :mad::mad::mad::mad: ;)

More like no mortgages or any responsibilities towards their living arrangements or shacked up with single mum so no need to pay for a roof over their head.

Or a massively subsidised car because they have a twinge in thier testicle.

:)

Soldato
More like no mortgages or any responsibilities towards their living arrangements or shacked up with single mum so no need to pay for a roof over their head.

Or a massively subsidised car because they have a twinge in thier testicle.

:)

and this is why I believe benefits should be entirely in the form of non-transferable food/clothing/rent stamps.

Soldato
Neighbours are a pain. I want my next house to be in the middle of no where surrounded by green belt land that can't be built on... until then I'll carry on living semi'd with a loud mouth drunk who appears to be deaf with a music collection that doesn't go beyond 1974 or contain any songs without some lycra clad, long haired clown screaching the words "rock and roll"

Thankfully I have a (shared) drive way so no real worries about the car, well... apart from the other neighbours kids and their mates running, biking, riding scooters between the cars :rolleyes:

Soldato
To the OP: bide your time and hold your tongue if you value your car, at least until you can move away.

If you kick off (even with good reason) you'll find your car damaged etc, there will be no witnesses and it'll be your word against his.

You can't threaten people who have nothing to lose, you can try but ultimately you will lose out if you have valuables. Too much of this going around tbh and it isn't just limited to council estates.

I'd just put all your effort into getting the hell outta dodge.

n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom