• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Blown capacitor, need to find replacement

Hi ! I got a shappire R9 280X that is dead (black screen and fans doesn't spins).
When you have replaced that blown capacitor , you have solved the problem??
I have an image of my faulty board :mad:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...742.1073741825.100003072866583&type=3&theater

Hopefully onsen will see this and report back. Your images aren't working (for me anyway).

IMG_20140806_111604.jpg

If you search for those specs on Farnell you'll find several options of which this one is the cheapest. Expect to pay about 25x the cost of the part in postage though! (Buy a few spares and anything else you might need at the same time.)

Do you have the tools for SMD soldering?

Hopefully onsen will see this and report back. Your images aren't working (for me anyway).

IMG_20140806_111604.jpg

If you search for those specs on Farnell you'll find several options of which this one is the cheapest. Expect to pay about 25x the cost of the part in postage though! (Buy a few spares and anything else you might need at the same time.)

Do you have the tools for SMD soldering?

Best bet is to find your local RS/Farnell trade counter and buy from there. SMD at that scale is possible with a decent temperature controlled iron and a steady hand.

Hi Guys,

Sorry for necro'ing this thread, but I'm in need of the values of C844, C845 and C874 from the exact same board...

Does anyone have the ref. schematic at hand?

(I also had C800 blown too...)

Best Regards,
PP

Back
Top Bottom