Bluetooth Earphone recommendations?

Soldato
I've finally opened my jaybird freedoms last night and have to say they are excellent especially for the money. The bass they have for such small drivers is surprising.

Out of the box the sound is too bright and sparkly but a quick visit to the app and a more suitable EQ applied and they now sound smoother with just enough bass, another EQ set if I want more bass.

The buds part is very nice and discreet given the battery is in the controls. I used them with no wings. I've set the wire up so it's discreet and behind the headhead and no slack, used the little round clips for that and use the buds over ear like my X2's. Overall I'm impressed, might get another pair as I feel it's a genuine bargain.

nXo2wCW.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
My only gripe with them currently is that they are a bit sore to wear with the largest earpiece for a prolonged period of time, but I will try the next size down (which will hopefully hold them in during gym training). I have set them up like you have. A bit of a weird charging solution, but I like how small they are. Am using one of the user made EQ profiles - 'The perfect balance' is my favourite so far.

Back
Top Bottom