1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BOINC projects cannot submit results?

Discussion in 'Team OcUK Distributed Computing Projects' started by Th0nt, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Th0nt

Mobster

Hi guys yesterday or the day before I noticed the MOO wrapper wasnt sending results back, no big deal so I switched to milkyway. Now today I still cant send the results back with the manager stating 'communication deferred'.

Is it my setup or are lots of people having similar issues?

2. ozaudio

Mobster

you cant send either moo or milkyway results back? firewall issue? which version of windows are you running

( CPU sprint starting tomorrow for citizen science grid if you want to help with that, CPU only )

3. PDW

Wise Guy

Just had a look on the Moo forum and a post late yesterday evening said they had disk problems again...
    https://moowrap.net/forum_thread.php?id=479

Server looks to be up and running now so if they won't upload if you give them a push they might have become a casualty of the crash :confused:
    What error message do you get in the Event Log if they won't go now ?

4. Th0nt

Mobster

Yes I have the completed tasks away now. Must have been unlucky with them being down. I checked the firewall and even disabled it to test. I updated the manager too but I think it was the servers being offline or too busy that caused it.

5. Biffa

Man of Honour

Einstein has been a bit hard to upload to this weekend.