Bollywood Posters

What uni are you going to? Check the local video shops they might have posters (ask for them when you go to the counter).

Else just rip pages out of Asiana, Stardust, Filmfare magazines etc.

Or you could look at www.indiafm.com, www.radiosargam.com I think they might sell wallpapers.

I could even send you some ;) I had this really lovely Kajol poster and also one of Aishwarya Rai in her dress which she wore in Devdas in my flat at Uni... :) Also got fantastic ones of Rani Mukherjee and others.

Last edited:
sachinbadiani said:
What uni are you going to? Check the local video shops they might have posters (ask for them when you go to the counter).

Else just rip pages out of Asiana, Stardust, Filmfare magazines etc.

Or you could look at www.indiafm.com, www.radiosargam.com I think they might sell wallpapers.

I could even send you some ;) I had this really lovely Kajol poster and also one of Aishwarya Rai in her dress which she wore in Devdas in my flat at Uni... :) Also got fantastic ones of Rani Mukherjee and others.

I am going back to Warwick for my final year :)

I have some A2 sized ones of Rani, Priety and Aiyshwara, which I got from India, but I want some new ones now :cool:

Danger Phoenix said:
I am going back to Warwick for my final year :)

I have some A2 sized ones of Rani, Priety and Aiyshwara, which I got from India, but I want some new ones now :cool:

If your in Warwick, get yourself down to either Cov (Soho road) or Brum. Just find lots of brown people and your not too far from somewhere you'll be able to get some.

Back
Top Bottom