Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons & CNN

Caporegime
Soros, Clitons, Obama and just now Time Warner building in NYC has been evacuated as a package was sent to the CCN newsroom there.

I'm sure this is exactly what Trump wanted to happen as a result of his anger and hate towards the 'left' and the press.

Caporegime
Yeah I bet this has nothing at all to do with the midterms. After months of calls to incite harassment/violence against Republicans now the Democrats can play the victims.

Last edited:
Suspended
Soldato
So someone has sent packages to all those people, knowing their mail is screened, and we're expected to actually believe that it was some evil right winger inspired by Trump when it's this close to the mid terms? You couldn't make it up!

Suspended
So someone has sent packages to all those people, knowing their mail is screened, and we're expected to actually believe that it was some evil right winger inspired by Trump when it's this close to the mid terms? You couldn't make it up!

Well no, we're expected to wait for the authorities to track down the person and arrest them...

But yeah, chances are it's some alt-right idiot.

Soldato
I love how bombs get sent to some peoples homes, which could have killed people who have families, and all people care about is who can score the most political points. Truly fascinating world we live in.

Back
Top Bottom