Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons & CNN

Caporegime
So let me get this straight:

1. Somehow the attacker knew the private addresses of all these powerful people
2. None of the bombs exploded, and nobody got hurt
3. This conveniently happens right before the elections

Strange coincidences indeed...

I know there are certainly some very stupid and unintelligent people on the far right, but why on earth would they attempt something like this at this very moment in time, knowing full well the media will automatically paint Trump and the right as 'dangerous'? Talk about derailing your own campaign...

I'd bet everything I own this is a set up.

Associate
So someone has sent packages to all those people, knowing their mail is screened, and we're expected to actually believe that it was some evil right winger inspired by Trump when it's this close to the mid terms? You couldn't make it up!

If it is so obvious it is some kind of left wing conspiracy - why did they do it? Or do you have a greater insight than most people that lets you cut through to the truth?

If the sender of the packages was a lunatic doing what was done there may be no rationality behind the actions.

Last edited:
Associate

I know there are certainly some very stupid and unintelligent people on the far right, but why on earth would they attempt something like this at this very moment in time, knowing full well the media will automatically paint Trump and the right as 'dangerous'? Talk about derailing your own campaign...

Could it be that someone who makes bombs and sends them to people isn't of the most stable or logical mindset ? Or is that a step too far ? much easier to blame the libs for a false flag attack lol.

After all they've got the FBI, CIA and everyone else in their pockets don't they...

Soldato
Could it be that someone who makes bombs and sends them to people isn't of the most stable or logical mindset ? Or is that a step too far ? much easier to blame the libs for a false flag attack lol.

After all they've got the FBI, CIA and everyone else in their pockets don't they...

False flag events are hardly unheard of either. Politics is a dirty world, nothing would surprise me TBH.

Soldato

It has the stench of Soros all over it.

Soldato
If this is a legit picture, then one has to wonder how it got to it's destination without going through the postal system - there are no watermarks stamped over the stamps.

ym7uh8h.jpg

Associate
If this is a legit picture, then one has to wonder how it got to it's destination without going through the postal system - there are no watermarks stamped over the stamps.

For an evil mastermind with billions at his disposal he's not very good at false flags is he, you'd think he'd put a bit of effort in but he's so sloppy that random dunderheads on the internet can instantly debunk the attacks with their in depth knowledge of how the US postal system works.

And to have the attacks happen straight after he's been sent a bomb, how obvious can the man be ? not even a hint of thought into how it might be perceived (false flag attack) by the very people he's trying to persuade to vote democrat.

Sloppy Soros. YOU WONT FOOL ME, NOT TODAY, NOT ON MY WATCH.

Soldato
Yes, it was intercepted in the Time-Warner building in New York, the one that was evacuated.

Fair enough.
Could it have been delivered by hand?
Or maybe odd-shaped envelopes don't pass through the machine that marks stamps as used? (I know this used to sometimes happen at UK sorting offices).

Back
Top Bottom