Boogie Bug AimB.Pad XL Gaming Surface

Associate
In short: No.

There are other 'big' mats, but nothing on this scale! It really is a desktop protector that happens to have great mouse tracking abilities!! :D

Indeed it is, a desk cover :D
The thing is I bough a glass top from IKEA, but now I wished I didn't, because it accumulates dust so easily and is much prone to fingerprints - it will be a nightmare to clean.

So about this huge mat - can you wash it? or maybe just beat it out?
Also how likely is it to come in stock before the listed ETA?

Caporegime
Indeed it is, a desk cover :D
The thing is I bough a glass top from IKEA, but now I wished I didn't, because it accumulates dust so easily and is much prone to fingerprints - it will be a nightmare to clean.

So about this huge mat - can you wash it? or maybe just beat it out?
Also how likely is it to come in stock before the listed ETA?

At least one person has put theirs in the washing machine and it came out OK. I would wash at the coolest temperature though.

Unlikely to be in before the 20 May. Other sites have them listed for later and they've been quite a while coming.

Soldato
Having kids, I've always got an abundance of wetwipes to hand... I give it a good scrubbing over with a couple of those if it gets funky and leave it on the windowsill (if it's sunny) to dry :)

I'm not sure I'd like to put it through the wash... I think it'd look a bit strange hanging on the line lol

Associate
Ah the Boogie bug mousemat.

I can say for sure its been through the wars, It's had lots of drink spillages, biscuit droppings and chocalate flakes melted into the fabric lol :D. i had a power cut once and i stupidly spilt some candle wax drops over the edge of the mat, i couldnt believe it. I had to patiently leave it to dry over a while and luckily the wax has naturally warn off.

Of course, from time to time ive had to wash it. My method was hand washing from the bath tub in hot water with some soap powder, leave it for 15 mins and dry. The results were fantastic. I have only machine washed it once though and that turned out to get rid off all the dirty stains even better than hand washing! The best part about the mat is after the years ive had it through washing, it HAS NOT frailed! Even in the corners, its held its shape. The only faults it has had from the wear, is discolourment.

Just my pennies worth of the boogie story haha :) hope you enjoyed :)

Caporegime
Ive had one for a few months now, just use the hoover to shift any dust, or give it a wipe with a damp cloth. Cant get over the size of the thing. Im able to fit my keyboard, (logitech g15 which is pretty big), and the mouse on it.

Old ocz pad beside for comparison
IMG_1635-1.jpg

Soldato
Should order these in in the millions to keep up with supply/demand... Not like we can get them elsewhere either, they seem to be hard items to get hold of!

Only one other etailer has them listed for sale (that I could see) and they're not in stock either!

Associate
Should order these in in the millions to keep up with supply/demand... Not like we can get them elsewhere either, they seem to be hard items to get hold of!

Only one other etailer has them listed for sale (that I could see) and they're not in stock either!

Well at that price, it is worth the wait :)

Associate
Back in stock, but at almost double the price. Well guess I'll wait for another big retailer to have stock and buy from there :)

Back
Top Bottom