Borat: Subsequent Moviefilm

Permabanned
So you can’t part take in the discussion about the movie as you haven’t seen it.

That guy in the BMW showroom shouting.

And you call me weird man wth have you taken? You are so disjointed you literally started a multipost arguement because someone posted thier view. You know dude maybe a forum is not the right place for you to be if you feel this way? What you are doing falls under harassment hopefully a mod clears up your mess as its all literally off topic. I wont reply anymore you are just making it cringey.

Caporegime
And you call me weird man wth have you taken? You are so disjointed you literally started a multipost arguement because someone posted thier view. You know dude maybe a forum is not the right place for you to be if you feel this way? What you are doing falls under harassment hopefully a mod clears up your mess as its all literally off topic. I wont reply anymore you are just making it cringey.

let’s get on topic on the movie, what’s your impression on the movie? Not the impression on the trailer?

See, you can’t have that discussion...even if we go on topic.

Permabanned
let’s get on topic on the movie, what’s your impression on the movie? Not the impression on the trailer?

See, you can’t have that discussion...even if we go on topic.

It looked played out and tired and it seems like the third wall was broken? When he was funny was when you could half believe everyone was ignorant and no actors were used. This seems like its full of actors and staged from the multiple bits i seen.

So there :p

Back
Top Bottom