BORDERLANDS 3 or TOM CLANCY's GHOST RECON BREAKPOINT PLUS 3 MONTH XBOX PASS & GEARS 5 FREE..........

OcUK Staff
OP
My Gigabyte 5700xt arrived today and no sign of the 3 month code, has this ended of am I just missing it?

Check you online account, email and spam as codes are with them but newer codes that let you choose Borderlands 3 or Ghost Recon and you still get 3 month Xbox pass.

Soldato
I got the code for Ghost recon mate but nothing about the 3 month pass unless I am missing something but no email in spam and nothing else in the rewards page either.

OcUK Staff
OP
I got the code for Ghost recon mate but nothing about the 3 month pass unless I am missing something but no email in spam and nothing else in the rewards page either.

Check on AMD site, they give us the codes and its one code, so the code should give option to pick and 3 month pass, you'll need to contact AMD support to clarify how it works and how its claimed.

Soldato
I have mate and it gave me 2 credits which were both used on the ghost recon game, all very odd, thought it would be straight forward. I just sent them a message ta.

Soldato
I have mate and it gave me 2 credits which were both used on the ghost recon game, all very odd, thought it would be straight forward. I just sent them a message ta.
it should only have used 1 credit for the game and 1 for the xbox pass, so something bugged out on their side. you checked the rewards page again just to be sure it hasn't added 1 credit back. had a similar issue when redeeming games i got with a vega64. initially used all the credits against one game, had to log out and log back in again and the remaining credits were back.

Soldato
No mate, seems off but took 2 credits for the game and my credits are now at 0. I have sent amd a message, thanks for the advice though.

Tried logging out and in again and still the same, all very odd.

Soldato
No mate, seems off but took 2 credits for the game and my credits are now at 0. I have sent amd a message, thanks for the advice though.

Tried logging out and in again and still the same, all very odd.

Did you get anywhere with this? I seem to have a similar issue, redeemed BL3, but can't see where to get the game pass, have dropped them a message

Soldato
I did mate I dropped CS a message and got sent a code for the game pass. It's a good job as AMD have not got back to me.

Cheers, I guess it's a different code to the one for the game then?

I've posted in the CS section asking about it, as AMD replied with a generic copy/paste "contact your retailer for the code" email.

Back
Top Bottom