Borderlands 3

Soldato
the codes seen in the trailer combine to make a Shift code.

C35TB-WS6ST-TXBRK-TTTJT-JJH6H

"Mask Teaser Hidden SHiFT Code!
MARCH 27, 2019
Thank you for being excited enough to dissect the new bandit mask with the grace of Dr. Zed! As a reward, you have been granted Salvador's Community Day skin and 5 Golden Keys! There are more skins to be granted, so good luck out there, Vault Hunter!"

Caporegime
If anyone is going to check out the PS4 Pro/X1X 4K patch for the Handsome Collection then beware that you have to manually add the pack as a DLC download. It’s about 16GB.

Soldato
If anyone is going to check out the PS4 Pro/X1X 4K patch for the Handsome Collection then beware that you have to manually add the pack as a DLC download. It’s about 16GB.
thanks, weird though as BL2 took a 4gb patch and the pre sequel a 12gb patch a couple of hrs ago. Id never have thought to check again

Caporegime
thanks, weird though as BL2 took a 4gb patch and the pre sequel a 12gb patch a couple of hrs ago. Id never have thought to check again

Maybe the texture packs are in the download patches on Xbox? Now you mention it, I think the games show up individually on Xbox but on PS4 are one title. I only had a 1GB patch on PS4 Pro for the game then a single 15.6GB download (as DLC) for the texture pack.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
just updated my borderlands 2 with the texture pack that dropped...I had forgotten how addictive seeking out the chests was!

and I started a new character as I had never properly give Gaige a playthrough

Soldato
The game play shown over the past few days has looked great. Really looking forward to picking this up in September !

Last edited:
Soldato
Randy Pitchford claimed the game wouldn't have micro transactions. Then he got mad at people when they called him out on his BS as the game will have them. Lolz.
https://screenrant.com/borderlands-3-microtransactions-randy-pitchford/
More 'GamersRiseUp' outrage honestly. He said in the same presentation that their would be cosmetic DLC just like in BL2. He clearly meant there would be no P2W MTX and anyone with half a brain would understand that. I can understand his reaction when he's being bombarded with the same nonsense from hundreds of people when he's spending a lot of his time on Twitter trying to answer genuine questions about the game. Not saying Pitchford isn't a complete prat most of the time, but this is just getting angry for the sake of it.

Back
Top Bottom