BOTW Weekly Results Round M - Mustard

Associate
Anchundan, what was your beer like? It sounds rank.

Absolutely correct. This is what I wrote at the time of drinking:

Completely cloudy, little head, a little fizzy, not much, no smell, definitely a citrus taste, the spice is not overpowering, but it is peculiar! Now half-way through. There are increasing similarities between this beer and lemon washing-up detergent.

Man of Honour
I have to take a bit of my summat else appraisal back. It was matured in the bottle and I missed that fact so cloudy was down to sediment, as was the wheaty taste and texture.

Commissario
@Feek, think what you're referring to was something Janesy_B had posted. My take on it was he meant, Desperados.
There was a discussion about Crabbies in the fruit round about it being an alcopop where some people specifically said they didn't think it should be valid as it's not actually made with malt/hops etc. Not sure any specific decision was made as there wasn't an entry at the time but now there is..... ;)

/edit - I fancy a beer this evening but I don't want to drink ahead of the rounds :( I'll have to have a glass of rum instead.

Caporegime
OP
There was a discussion about Crabbies in the fruit round about it being an alcopop where some people specifically said they didn't think it should be valid as it's not actually made with malt/hops etc. Not sure any specific decision was made as there wasn't an entry at the time but now there is..... ;)

/edit - I fancy a beer this evening but I don't want to drink ahead of the rounds :( I'll have to have a glass of rum instead.

Ah no worries, I allowed it. One of the best beers I've had is a ginger beer by The William Bros Brewing Co.

As for beer, tonight...

Nice.
cwW0sKx.jpg

Soldato
I had some Spiced Pear Ale like Street did. Wouldn't buy again. It was like a mix of perry and weak ale.

My entry was nice though, found it in Lidl.

That's a shame.. I've not got round to drinking mine yet! So far there's only been one beer out of all the ones I've submitted that I wouldn't touch again and that was the Sorachi Face Hugger.

Back
Top Bottom