Bought goods online, but no delivery

Associate
Hi, I recently paid £39.09 on car products. This was on Feb 12th, the products are still in my shopping cart :confused: and i have no order history in my account with the website.

I have since sent the company 3 e-mails and heard nothing back. This is on my e-mail receipt
"Dear Ryan Thomson,

This email confirms that you have paid BLUEFISH (UK) LLP 39.09 GBP using PayPal.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.
This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *BLUEFISHUKL"."

So i sent an e-mail to paypal and received this response

Dear Ryan Thomson,

Thank you for contacting PayPal in relation to your transaction.

Further to your email, please note that on Feb. 12, 2008 you have made a
payment to [email protected] for the amount of £39.09 GBP. Please
be advised that this transaction is not appearing on your PayPal account as
you have not sent the above transaction from your account.

You have sent the payment directly through your credit card and this credit
card is not registered on your PayPal account. As you have used the same
email address to make the above transaction, please note that you will not
be able to open a PayPal account wit the same email address.

Mr. Thomson, I hope I was able to explain the issues properly, if you need
any additional clarification, I would then advise to contact our customer
service on 08707301191.

Any suggestions what my next move is? anyone had a similar experience?

cheers

Man of Honour
Has the merchant not got a customer services phone number?
If the payment has been made on a credit card you can always contact your bank if the shop won't respond but it sounds like they have messed up something on their site and not completed the order... If the payment was made through payment open a dispute in the paypal pages and they'll bug the merchant for you :)

Man of Honour
the last response was from paypal. they said its nothing to do with them because this card that i used was not registered with paypal

are they taking the michael?

:confused:

i assume you did pay with paypal? can you see the transaction on your account overview (or history) page when you log in (assumeing you have an account) if thats the case the CS person may just have got confused... If you find the transaction in the PayPal history you can log a dispute through the console in your account pretty easily :)

Associate
OP
no there is no transaction on my history on paypal. the card i used is not registered on my paypal account.

surely when i was paying with a different card there should have been an option too register the card......hmm
still dont know what to do. i sent them another e-mail today

Man of Honour
ok... so what it sounds like you've done is not pay with your paypal account but enter your credit card details into the paypal payment page to do a "guest" checkout - basically pay without a PP account....

is the card you used a credit card? if so you should be able to do a "chargeback" against the company, phone your card issuer up and tell them that they goods haven't been delivered and the shop hasn't replyed to any of your requests for information :)

Soldato
have you phoned the shop and asked them where your order is?

have you checked to see if the cash has been debited from your card?

maybe the transaction has been declined?

Associate
OP
i paid with a debit card. Not the 1 that was registered with my paypal account tho.
Dear Ryan Thomson,

This email confirms that you have paid BLUEFISH (UK) LLP 39.09 GBP using PayPal.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.
This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *BLUEFISHUKL".

now this was also on the same e-mail as above

Use PayPal Next Time!
Our records indicate that you have a PayPal account. For future purchases, use your PayPal account for a faster and more convenient checkout. Your financial information is stored securely and never shared.

What? i dont get that. yes the money came out the next day/ website does not have a telephone number. just a postal address and an e-mail address.

still no response from them:mad:

Back
Top Bottom