Boulies chairs

Soldato
I'm currently looking at possibly swapping out my cheap chair for something better and stumbled across this manufacturer on my search. Has anyone used any of their chairs at all?

Soldato
OP
Yup got one a few weeks ago when it was on sale for £225.

Really comfy and i spend upwards of 6 hours a day on it. No squeaks and everything is built very solid.

My only gripe is some of the stitching could be better but its nothing to worry about.

Kun1StY.jpg

w4fm5va.jpg

r6c9B0e.jpg

Brilliant! Nice looking setup you have there.
Have you had any other bigger brands that you could compare it to?
I'm sure it will be a night and day difference compared to my cheap one anyway. Plus they still have their discount code too for christmas for a little while yet.

Soldato
OP
I had a noble chair before and it was very hard in comparison. I would believe the noble chair would last abit longer with the harder foam but it was too hard for me and caused me abit of back pain. The boulies is a lot softer plus memory foam so its really comfy. So far its not deformed or warped in any way but only time will tell.

Thanks mate, dual loop is so much easier to maintain is probably the only reason why i did it lol.

Tbh i think they're all probably made in the same factory just rebranded, it wouldn't surprise me. Like with some things we pay for the brand name not the quality of the item but i would highly rate the Boulies chair.

Thanks for your input Jay, I think I'll purchase one.
Now just to decide which one to order!!

Back
Top Bottom