1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bouncy castle

Discussion in 'Home and Garden' started by area51_for_psx, Jan 24, 2020.

1. area51_for_psx

Wise Guy

Hi Guys

Would like some advice. I bought a bouncy castle last year for our family to use. It is a large one with a slide. Was an ex rental one.

Some friends have asked can they use it during the summer. I never wanted to rent it out but since they are close friends I wouldnt mind. But what happens with insurance? Is it on their home insurance or would I need to buy liability insurance?

Anyone any idea?

Gareth

2. vanandjuanunited

Soldato

You would need liability insurance if you are hiring it out. Not worth the risk if something goes wrong imo

3. area51_for_psx

Wise Guy

Would only be to friends. And wont be taking payment. Im thinking they can use it if im not using it. Just dont want to end up getting shafted someway.

4. Derek W

Capodecina

Dont associate with folk who are so precious? Kids have accidents, its part of growing up. If they're likely to sue or whatever you're alluding might happen, draw up a basic waiver removing any responsibility from you so only the kids whose parents sign it get on. Watch the disappointment of their kids faces are the sensible parents just let their kids enjoy their childhood :o

5. chroniclard

Capodecina

Worst I have a bouncy castle show off thread ever.