Braided cable sleeve stuff?

Soldato
Think that is just the 24 pin braided cable like Vader said.

If you are after wrapping all your cables together, search for either Techflex F6 or Techflex Flexowrap. Not used this stuff myself, but looks to be what you are after.

You can get it in different diameters to fit your needs.

Soldato
OP
Oh! It just looks way thicker than what i’m used to. It has been 8 years since I’ve built a new PC, so maybe things have changed!

Cheers. Will have a look at the techflex stuff :)

Soldato
Oh! It just looks way thicker than what i’m used to. It has been 8 years since I’ve built a new PC, so maybe things have changed!

Cheers. Will have a look at the techflex stuff :)

Just standard cable braiding mate, it's thicker because the 24 pin ATX is thicker. It's common on all half-decent PSUs.

For cable sleeving I use MDPC-X, it's a little pricey, but it's very high quality, a dream to work with, and comes in some awesome colours.

Soldato
OP
Nice! That stuff looks amazing. I'm building tomorrow/Friday, so will figure out what colour I want and where I want it, then can add some nice sleeving after :) Thanks

Soldato
Nice! That stuff looks amazing. I'm building tomorrow/Friday, so will figure out what colour I want and where I want it, then can add some nice sleeving after :) Thanks

No probs, be sure to get some heatshrink. Get adhesive lined if you want it to stay, or normal if you're planning on doing the old shrink and remove thing.

If you're doing SATA cables they do sleeving designed specifically for it, it's good.

Back
Top Bottom