Brainy but hot female presenters

Soldato
Yanet Garcia - Mexican Weather Presenter.

DTuDoBn.gif

Associate
Maddie is a great shout.

Has anyone mentioned Stacey Dooley yet?

Still stand by this.

Although I don't get to see much of Maddie Moat these days as the kids have moved on, and I'm sure the Mrs would get suspicious if I decided to started binge watching 'Do you know?'

Soldato
* Reads thread title *

How brainy is she?
Just goes to show, I just took it for granted like UK, well BBC weather presenters that Yanet would be a meteorologist, nope! lol

According to her Wikipedia page. She studied public accounting and (during Covid time) became certified as a health nutritional coach at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York, attending nutrition conferences at Harvard University.

Looks like Yanet (33) was in a relationship (2015 - 2018) with FaZe Censor (29), famous for Two-time Call of Duty National Champion, he doesn't look that much in comparison to her lol. Then Yanet was in a relationship (2019 - 2021) with Lewis Howes (41), famous for a podcast show The School of Greatness. To be honest I had never heared of either of them, curiosity got the better of me >> https://www.whosdatedwho.com/dating/yanet-garcia

Last edited:
Soldato
Just goes to show, I just took it for granted like UK, well BBC weather presenters that Yanet would be a meteorologist, nope! lol

According to her Wikipedia page. She studied public accounting and (during Covid time) became certified as a health nutritional coach at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York, attending nutrition conferences at Harvard University.

Looks like Yanet (33) was in a relationship (2015 - 2018) with FaZe Censor (29), famous for Two-time Call of Duty National Champion, he doesn't look that much in comparison to her lol. Then Yanet was in a relationship (2019 - 2021) with Lewis Howes (41), famous for a podcast show The School of Greatness. To be honest I had never heared of either of them, curiosity got the better of me >> https://www.whosdatedwho.com/dating/yanet-garcia
I seem to recall she was in some of Face Censors videos in the past and she was attractive but came across as typical weather girl type.

Back
Top Bottom