Associate
More on the way tomorrow apparently.

e32007crysis1.jpg

e32007crysis2.jpg

e32007crysis3.jpg

e32007crysis4.jpg

e32007crysis5.jpg

Soldato
wow.... im waiting right til the last min before this game is released, then im going to upgarde to a monster pc to be able to play it in all its glory..

Soldato
Amazing stuff.

Bit sceptical as to whether this is touched up. The soldier being frozen - does the ice-effect around his body look like an in-game affect or some additional artwork? :)

Associate
OP
Gibbs said:
so will Crysis look the same between the DX9/DX10 version or will there be major gfx difference betweeen the 2 :confused: :confused:

They released a comparison videos a while back, DX10 did have some noticable improvements. I'm not overley convinced they actually represented DX9 on full settings though.

Soldato
Quite a lot of bits and bobs there look touched up.

The masses of Anti-Aliasing applied doesnt help us to distinguish. Id say the ice man is the most obvious, i highly doubt that was in the image before.. nevertheless expect there to be some lovely ice effects in the game and for the game to still look amazing.. i mean they had to grab those screens from somewhere, even the worst parts look amazing..

Associate
OP
n3crius said:
Amazing stuff.

Bit sceptical as to whether this is touched up. The soldier being frozen - does the ice-effect around his body look like an in-game affect or some additional artwork? :)

It looks like artwork to me, and so does every other shot I have ever seen with frozen soldiers. I don't know what to think about the ice portions of the game, we need more media, like vids.

Soldato
Lyon85 said:
It looks like artwork to me, and so does every other shot I have ever seen with frozen soldiers. I don't know what to think about the ice portions of the game, we need more media, like vids.

Yea thats what I thought, more like artwork and I aint impressed by those shots, dont look half as good as earlier stuff.

Back
Top Bottom