Breachers (OcUK Clan thread)

Underboss
Post here if you have this game and want to join the OCUK group for games

i really like this game, so much potential (i prefer this over Population 1)

If we can find enough people (10) then we can play together one one private server and 5 people would be enough to play against "other" clans/people, so that's something we can also do

Soldato
Played briefly with some randoms. There's definitely more strategy when playing against humans. And a team with good comms should do well. In the end though, being able to shoot accurately is definitely a help :D.

Good fun though, and definitely a game I'd be happy to play more with the hangout group and any other ocuk member!

Soldato
Playing some more. It's tough at times. Some people are really bloody good! Sometimes it feels like I'm dead in an instant, other times it feels like I can survive quite a lot (headshots basically are often deadly). Organisation is important, as is knowing the maps, but also just being accurate!

Deathmatch is fun, but it gets boring real quick when one team starts camping the spawn point.

Soldato
I like the idea of squad play, I have a Protube VR gun stock that needs more TLC

You add people in game with it. If you want to join in with us tomorrow I don't know if we're doing breachers or golf, but if we have more players breachers becomes more likely.

If you want to add me anyway I'm Rugbyraggs in oculus/breachers. We can try and play together another time regardless. Weekdays during the day is usually best for me.

Soldato
Thanks for the invite I wont be able to today, but maybe next week if its going to be something we stick at.

Playing on monday evenings has been going on for years now. Playing breachers, we'll have to see, our normal goto is walkabout mini golf, which is a great game regardless. We've done a few other things too, open for suggestions!

Back
Top Bottom